Summer Business Hours

by Chad Keck on June 10, 2010

Just a quick note:

During the summer months we are going to be closing the shop on Sunday and Monday. Tuesday through Friday we will remain open from 10AM – 6PM and Saturday from 11AM – 5PM. Thank you for your understanding!

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Wesley Ratliff August 18, 2010 at 2:03 AM

I love this costume shop. They are truly like family to me. If there’s something they don’t have they will make it. Make sure you stop by and check them out.

Henry the Puffy Taco

Chad Keck August 18, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Thanks Wesley for the comments! We will always try to help in any situation, even if we have to make something from scratch as you said 🙂

Diana Graham May 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM

We needed 70’s disco theme costumes for an old school disco event at Lackland AFB. The staff at the store were very helpful. We will use Starline costume again for future events and recommend to anyone .

jackie Scott June 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM

Do you have fairy wings for adult, and how are they attached? Comfortable? js

Laura Erxleben August 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM

So, when do your other hours begin again? I would like to visit your store, but live out of the city and do not want to drive all over San Antonio if you are not going to be open. Also, I am looking for a dinosaur – simple costume – for a 7-year old child in about a 7-8 size range. Do you have anything like that? Please respond ASAP.

Chad Keck August 30, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Hi Laura,

We are still receiving a lot of our Halloween stock so I don’t know for certain just yet but I’m sure we will. You can give us a call @ 210-435-3535 and we can check our inventory for you. As far as Halloween hours, we will start staying open later in the evenings in mid-October. We will also be open Mondays again after Labor Day. Regular hours right now are 10-6PM during the week and 11-5PM on Saturday.